Monday, February 7, 2011

Sick Boy!

Oliver is a sickie-head.  He woke up with a fever this morning, without having shown any symptoms last night.  I gave Jana some sick-boy instructions and told her to call me if she needed me to come home and help out.  I hadn't been in the office last Thursday (basement water issues) or Friday (wedding), and I HAD to go into the office ahead of my business trip to San Fran tomorrow (I leave early in the AM). 

All seemed well in the morning and she reported that he was crawling around and seemed fine.  Then, she called again shortly before 1pm asking me to come home because Oliver had puked (all over her).  So, I'm home now.  Oliver has a fever of 101.5 and thankfully has not puked again.  He definitely perks up shortly after he gets a dose of Infant Tylenol, which would explain his happy-boy moments earlier this morning.  Right now he's fighting the nap that his body really needs him to take.

I'm bracing for tonight...

1 comment:

Jen said...

he looks like mama when he's sleepy

so how did it go?