Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pseudo-Staycation

We had college friends (that I have known for 15 years - we all lived in the same freshmen dorm) come and stay with us forthe better part of the week.  I would call the week a "staycation", but since they had to fly to see us, that isn't quite accurate.  They have an almost 3 year old, M-Papaya, who turns 3 in October.  We spent a long weekend at the SSC and then we were in Philly for a few days.  They left on Thursday and we spent some time getting things done around the house and being lazy. 

MP was terrific around Oliver.  He got lots of opportunities to learn how to share - especially when it came to his most prized possession - the Kettler tricycle.  Oliver now says "thank-you" every time you give him food and has gotten very good at saying please.  I swear, this lil' girl has the best manners I have seen out of ANY kid, period.  We definitely need to be spending more time with these friends!!!
Here are the photos from our bungalow-time.  Our friends got a true sense of what bungalow living was all about.  My dad, and Barney, were over for dinner with us on Saturday night, and my Mom came up with Devon and hung out with us on Sunday.  Family, family, family!
Breakfast on the front "porch"


Bubble-time!
SHARING


No comments: