Monday, November 7, 2011

POTD: Arts & Crafty

On Sunday, we started using the travel highchair on our dining room table.  We're still feeding Oliver in his normal highchair, but this way he can hang out with us better when we are eating.  Yesterday, I plopped him in it so we could do a craft project for daycare.  Then, while Adam & I were eating and he went to town with some stickers.  Today, he was getting into so much trouble that we used it to contain him!  I had gotten the Ed Emberley Great Thumbprint Drawing Book out of the library and Oliver & Daddy had fun making animals out of their thumbprints.  I like the idea of a quiet family activity we can do together in the evenings - I will have to see what else I can come up with that won't require too much effort or make much of a mess. 



No comments: