22 weeks down, hopefully 16 to go... This past week was the first week that I am feeling more than just a little pregnant. My energy level is WAY down and I am finding it maddening that I can't be as active and keep busy like I normally can, or even they way I could when I was pregnant with Oliver.
Monday update - I was just at the doc & I am measuring 30 weeks! Which means if I one, I wouldn't be this big for another 2 months!
Monday update - I was just at the doc & I am measuring 30 weeks! Which means if I one, I wouldn't be this big for another 2 months!
I picked up Oliver from daycare on Thursday and learned that his daycare teachers had prompted him to answer the following questions:
Teacher: What is Mommy having? Teacher: What is Oliver going to be?
Oliver: Twins! Oliver: A big Brother!
Of course, after a little investigating and a discussion about my belly, I got back a lot of blank stares, so he is doesn't really have any idea what twins are or what being a big brother means. Pauline got him a book at the library, but we're not too worried about it. He'll figure it out at some point.
I don't know how much longer I will post a monthly belly-photo - once I start looking like a whale, I will probably get a bit camera shy. These were taken last weekend, and my belly is already bigger since then!
No comments:
Post a Comment