Yesterday after work, Oliver & I drove Adam out to Ardmore to pick up the minivan. We stopped at the Farmers Market in Ardmore to grab some dinner and stretch our legs before coming home. Oliver's dinner largely consisted of a string of snacks, including this smiley cookie - I assure you, only the cookie had a smile on its face on the way home. We have entered "the Whine Zone".
Lately, Oliver has been a real treat to be around and Pauline & I are getting increasingly worried what he is going to be like when he has to share us with two little babies. He literally wakes up whining - not a nice way to start your day.... at 6:20am no less! What happened to those mornings when we would wake up to a little voice trying to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle"? The phrase I say most often is "No whining!" or "Please say that without whining". He's exhausting to be around!
This is just a phase..... this is just a phase....


1 comment:
Oh the joys.. we are still in this phase. Here are some tips (you may already do this)
(1) You are whining, which tells me you're tired - why don't you go to your room and chill out until you feel ready to come back out without whining
(2) You don't get anything if you whine, I will give you X if you ask nicely
Post a Comment