Friday, August 30, 2013

Welcome Natalie!!!

Have you noticed I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus lately?  Between weekends in the bungalow (leaving Friday at lunchtime and coming home Monday morning), my work travel, Junior League meetings, Adam's happy hours, and weekly swim class, the last two months have been pretty hectic, and I've barely had time to sit down at my computer.... stay tuned for loads of summer photos/posts, after this weekend. 

Today we welcomed our new au pair Natalie into our home!  The week leading up to today has felt like Christmas... lots of anticipation all around and plenty to do around the house to get ready for her arrival. Oliver and Adam picked her up out in the burbs around lunchtime while the babies and I ran last minute errands in town.  After we got her settled at home, the family did an outing to Tanney Park and then had a yummy pizza dinner.  Fingers crossed for a wonderful year together!



No comments: