Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Class

Today Oliver & I went to music class with a new friend of mine and her daughter H that is just a few weeks older than Oliver.  (One of many babies that was due AFTER Oliver, but ended up being born before him).  She's a little wisp of a thing compared to Oliver.   

Oliver was a bit perplexed by all the commotion and other kids.  He didn't really start enjoying himself until "Wheels on the Bus" was sung - a song he recognized.  Class is held on Mondays & Thursdays and I want to go a couple more times before I go back to work.  They also do StoryHour on Tuesdays. What a nice, affordable (only $5/class) activity for Jana to do with him as well. 

O: "What are we supposed to do with these things around our wrists?"
H: "I think we are supposed to eat them."
Oliver: "Hey! Stop playing with my Mommy!"

No comments: