Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daddy's Away... Mommy & Bubbie will Play

This is the third week that Adam is off on a one-night business trip.  The first time was local, a presentation & dinner in the burbs, and my mom came down to pitch in.  These last two have been in CT/Boston - its a bit of a role reversal.  Adam is experiencing what a true pain in the neck business travel can be (packing, MIA shuttles, baggage issues) and I'm getting to see what its like to come home after a long day and be on Bubba duty solo. 

After I put Oliver to bed tonight, I sent the following email to Adam:

Daddy,
I was a bit of a handful for mommy & Jana around dinnertime, but I was a good boy later.  I had fun in the tub and fell right asleep after my bottle.
Smooches!
Oli

This is the photo I sent last week.  (I'm not looking my cutest!)

No comments: