I'm so bummed that my work computer isn't Skype-friendly, so I couldn't stay in touch as much as I would like. Jana has really brightened my days sending me photos of Oliver.
The hectic life of two working parents and three young boys in Philadelphia!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Missing my lil' guy
It's been a rough couple of days abroad - full days of meetings, then flights to another country, and then "real" work. Tonight was the first night I checked in before 10pm. I'm sick of all the hotel-hopping and shuttle flights. I'm not looking forward to Santa Fe next week, but at least I will be in the same place for the duration of the trip and won't have to keep packing up my suitcase everymorning.
I'm so bummed that my work computer isn't Skype-friendly, so I couldn't stay in touch as much as I would like. Jana has really brightened my days sending me photos of Oliver.
I'm so bummed that my work computer isn't Skype-friendly, so I couldn't stay in touch as much as I would like. Jana has really brightened my days sending me photos of Oliver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment