We had such a great morning! When I came downstairs, Adam announced that Oliver was in good spirits - fabulous way to start the day! I took over Bubba duty, and Adam went back to bed (that's our Saturday AM routine). Oliver & I went to the playground and then played in the park near the Farmers' Market before getting our veggies, and apple cinnamon donuts.
I haven't been to the playground with Oliver in months and it was amazing to see how much he can do now. Of course, the very first thing he BOLTED for when I got him out of the tricycle was the steering wheel. He can sit himself down and go down the slide alone, he can walk across the bouncy bridge, and he can sit unassisted and "bounce, bounce". Pretty crazy!!!
After the Farmers' Market, we dropped off our groceries at home and set out again. We met four of my Junior League friends for brunch near Rittenhouse. Oliver was incredibly well behaved (running around for 2 hours beforehand definitely helped) and only got a bit cranky near the end, when it was naptime. We took the bus home, so he wouldn't fall asleep on the trike (not comfy), which is an exciting outing all on its own.



No comments:
Post a Comment