The double stroller takes some real effort to navigate. Doors are my enemy! I prefer taking the single snap & go and putting one of the babies in a baby carrier, but in this heat, that didn't seem like a good idea. The boys were cooperative and handled the heat and bright sun well. I definitely feel confident that I can get out of the house with them solo more frequently - thank goodness!
The hectic life of two working parents and three young boys in Philadelphia!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
POTD: Escaping the House
Today I made it out of the house with the twins, despite the heat and my headcold. I was determined! I went out to lunch with a good friend who was in from out of town and ran some errands in Center City.
The double stroller takes some real effort to navigate. Doors are my enemy! I prefer taking the single snap & go and putting one of the babies in a baby carrier, but in this heat, that didn't seem like a good idea. The boys were cooperative and handled the heat and bright sun well. I definitely feel confident that I can get out of the house with them solo more frequently - thank goodness!
The double stroller takes some real effort to navigate. Doors are my enemy! I prefer taking the single snap & go and putting one of the babies in a baby carrier, but in this heat, that didn't seem like a good idea. The boys were cooperative and handled the heat and bright sun well. I definitely feel confident that I can get out of the house with them solo more frequently - thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment