Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Here & There....

Here are some photos of things going on in our house these days. 

Oliver loves his trains.  This Mommy was very proud of the train track/loop she created using almost all of the tracks we had in the house! 




The babies are at the age where I can plop them down, throw a bunch of toys between them, and they are content for 15-20min.  It is an awesome age, and one that will be short-lived.  Once they are mobile, I won't be able to get away with this.  When Julia gets off from work, but I still need to be in front of my computer for work, we put the babies on my chair in the office and they happily hang out. 


Oliver is getting lots of use out of the new tools he got for Christmas.  He will be hanging of pictures and curtain rods faster than Daddy in no time!


As the babies get bigger, we are starting to put them in some of the cute clothes that have been gifted to us that have just been waiting around in the closet.  Look at these cute lil' monkeys!

No comments: