I had Adam take this photo of me this AM. I had just gotten back from the gym (5:30am session with the trainer) and both babies insisted on being held by me, after having hung out with Adam since they woke up just after I left (and I especially take an early slot, to minimize the work for Adam in my absence). I was joking with Adam that I was especially insane today, because before I left for the gym, I got the crockpot started with some baby food. Life is pretty busy in this house, gotta squeeze stuff in during every free moment I've got!

Also today, Adam had a poop adventure! He changed Alex's poopie diaper and put it on my side table thinking it was out of reach. He got out of the shower to find Lukas playing with a big lump of it. While he was cleaning up Lukas, Alex managed to get into the fun as well. Great way to start the day! Good thing it was a hard poop and not a finger painting project that needed to be cleaned up (I don't even want to think about how much of a mess they could have really made!). Was that story TMI???

No comments:
Post a Comment