Oliver is back in soccer this Spring. He had so much fun last year and I'm glad that he's having even more fun this time around. I'm especially working from home on Wednesdays so I can tag along for soccer and Mason, the 2 year old son of our good friends that live down the block, is also enrolled in the class. It's pretty amazing to see the difference between Mason, who is probably the youngest in the class (just like Oliver was last year), and Oliver, who is now a veteran.
The coaches do a great job of engaging the kids and each week the soccer class has a different theme... they've gone looking for wild animals, into outerspace, and on a pirate adventure.
"K" and the babies go to the playground after nap and we meet them there after soccer. They make pretty cute fans!
No comments:
Post a Comment