This weekend we doggy-sat for my friend's yorkie. We had taken care of Ginger for two weeks back when I was on maternity leave and were happy to watch her again. Oliver has been pretty unhappy around her when we would meet up each Saturday at the Farmers Market and would always whine when she got close, even though he seems to have no problem with big dogs, so I was a bit concerned about what I had gotten us into. Thankfully, it didn't take Oliver long to warm up to Ginger - I think it helped that it was on his turf.
Repeated over the weekend, Oliver would stick his hand out, Ginger would lick it, Oliver would recoil... and then he would do it all over again. It was pretty funny. And they would have mini-staring contests. Oliver would usually win and when Ginger would walk away, he'd follow after her - very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment