On Monday, we headed out to the Camden aquarium with our good friends and neighbors Lauren & Mason. Aquariums are frustratingly difficult for amateur photographers (me!) and this one was no different. Here are some of our (& Lauren's) best shots from the day.
The highlight of the day was definitely the two hippos that we could check out from the underwater window. It was amazing to watch how an animal that size could glide in the water
Juggling three boys is no easy feat, even though Pauline is there to help. I tried to mainly care for the twins, so that Pauline would get to see the sea creatures with Oliver, but he wasn't having it. At one point, Oliver was literally hanging on my leg! When he is in a Mommy-mode, I try to give him the attention that he craves. So, I spent the better part of our outing holding Oliver on my hip while Alex was in the baby carrier.


No comments:
Post a Comment