When I came home from work today, oliver was up on the third floor for 10+ min solo while I chatted with Karla. Then he came down and wanted to show me what he had done (oh, oh I thought as we climbed the stairs, this kid could do a lot of damage in that.amount of time).
When we got upstairs Oliver proudly showed me how he had cleaned up for me. He had put all the coins I had.dumped out (grabbing bus fare) back in the containera, put the pillows back on my chair and a half, and put all the toys we have to occupy the kids when we get dressed in the morning, back in there bin.
After searching around my bedroom for a minute I had to ask, "oliver, did you clean up my jeans?" "Yes" he scolded, "you never clean up your clothes, so I had to do that too". Then he took me to my armoire and showed me all of my clothes he had shoved into my underwear drawer.
No comments:
Post a Comment