Halloween was so much fun this year! Oliver really understood what trick or treating is all about and the babies loved being set free (taken out of their stroller) to run around on the streets that had been closed off for trick-or-treating.
I had so much fun dressing up. I wore my costume at a Junior League event the previous Saturday. I am in LOVE with this wig and will be planning future Halloween costumes around re-purposing it. I was told a few times that I set the bar pretty high for future Halloweens having had a coordinated family costume theme this year.... good thing I have plenty of time to come up with next year's idea. So far, I like the idea of Snow White and the boys can be my dwarfs. Adam can either be a dwarf or my Prince Charming, depending :-) And the au pair can be the wicked witch, OR, speaking of wicked witch... we could do the Wizard of Oz! The boys could be the lion, tinman, and scarecrow! Ah, the skies the limit - I am up for the challenge!
![]() |
| the real superheros in our household! |
During the day, Oliver's daycare had an extremely lame Halloween parade. Since Ken is working in Philly now (ugh, commuting from Delaware!), Pop-pop surprised Oliver by joining us. Since it is earnings season, I got called back to work early, so I was especially thankful that Pop-pop was on hand to hang out with Oliver minimizing my absence.







No comments:
Post a Comment