I got each kid a book and a monster chocolate lollipop. They opened them this morning and we didn't have the energy for the you "you can't eat that until later" fight, so the kids had chocolate for breakfast. They were in heaven!
A few weeks ago, the kids made Valentine cards for all the grandparents - arts and crafts projects are getting easier around here!
Oliver had a Valentine's Day party at school on Friday. He and I sat and worked on addressing all of his classmates' cards for the last few nights this week - I found the process maddening (Adam is going to need to be the homework-parent!). I was so, so proud of Oliver when he came home with all of his cards from friends and I saw that only one other kid besides Oliver had addressed all of his own cards. Way to go, Oliver!



No comments:
Post a Comment