Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Review

After an unusual week where Adam & I were on back-to-back business trips, we made a point of spending some quality family time together this weekend.  It was a welcome change after the multiple, do-nothing lazy weekends we have had since the holidays.  On Saturday morning I went to a consignment sale, and boy did I score big!  I got clothes and shoes for Oliver & Devon, along with toys, and lots of other fun things.  An Elmo shirt ($1.50) and new ride on toy ($3.50) -- Oliver was in HEAVEN!  He is absolutely in love with the small piano too ($5) -- SCORE!  I think I'm becoming a consignment junkie! 



After I got back, Adam joined Oliver & I for a walk to the Farmers Market.  It was nice making the trip as a family for a change.

On Sunday, we took Pauline & Oliver to Baltimore to the acquarium and then had lunch along the Inner Harbor.  This was the second time that I was a bit underwhelmed by both the aquarium and the Dolphin show, but it was a worthwhile family trip.  Unfortunately, the lighting inside wasn't very photo-friendly.




No comments: