I'm 7 weeks and 6 days away from my scheduled C-section.... not that I'm counting or anything! With both babies breech for the past few weeks, I have been HIGHLY uncomfortable. Imagine trying to eat, type at the computer, etc. with a basketball sitting on your lap... yeah, that's my life. Two weeks ago Adam & I went for the 28wk ultrasound and we could see their heads next to one another on the screen. They are already conspiring against us!
Other than the obvious discomfort, things are going well. I've worked full-time from home the last two weeks - I got a monitor and keyboard for my laptop sent to the house, which really increased my productivity. How nice that I work for some a great company!
I just can't believe how HUGE I am. At my 29 week appointment, they told me I was measuring 35-36 weeks (so, if it were one baby, I'm carrying almost at full term!). I was always measuring small with Oliver, so I honestly don't think I got this big the first time around. {Nervously biting my nails as I realize I still have TWO months to go}
| 30 weeks |
Because I can be a good sport about this, I figured I'd post a photo from when I was pregnant with Oliver - lest you think I am exagerating by my current large-ness. I don't have a good side shot from the day we went to the hospital, but suffice it to say, I'm not lying when I say that I am larger now (or at least the same size) as I was at the end of my last pregnancy.
| "Wolfie" at 37 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment