Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Babies First Visit to Opa & Mormor


The day before Maultaschen-making, Julia and I came up to visit my dad & Margit. The babies were in rare form and the visit really took its toll on me.  Alex was upset for close to 4 hours during the trip and when we arrived.  I slept in a room with all three kids, and while Oliver & Alex slept straight through the night, Lukas had me up repeatedly.  That's the last time I'll do an overnight without Adam for awhile - we are going through one doozie of a phase these days!

 


Oliver watched his first sunrise Sunday morning while I fed Alex. 


This is what your house will look like if you invite us over - we are a tornado of baby-stuff! Lukas was passed out on the floor, in the middle of all the hubbub, exhaused from keeping me up all night.  Oliver was in heaven playing with Opa's caterpillar bulldozer and all the matchbox cars. 


A trip to Opa's just isn't complete without a ride on the tractor.  Oliver is smiling so much because he was trying to run me over while I was taking photos!

No comments: