Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bathtime Parenting Fail - through the lens of Oliver's camera

A week or so ago, Adam was at happy hour on bath night.  Oliver joined me in the bathroom with his camera while I was bathing the twins.  Everyone was in such good spirits that I suggested "Hey Oliver, want to join your brothers in the tub?".  What was I thinking??? 
The happy big brother (before)
Lukas
Alex
So I piled Oliver into the tub... Alex loves nothing more than to splash, splash, splash.  This upset Oliver, who started to whine.... (I call this Oliver's "faker cry" expression)


Oliver's whining upset Lukas, who has similarly sensitive ears. Alex is meanwhile thinking "What's the matter with these two?  I was having so much fun."  So, Oliver didn't want to sit next to Lukas, because he was too loud, or Alex because of the splashing... What a great idea on a night I was flying solo!


Out of the tub, everyone was happy again!

No comments: