| Pauline! |
"K" our nanny, with Lukas
|
On days that I'm not trying to get dinner on the table (ah, the wonders of cooking-ahead!). Oliver & I will hang out with the babies on the bed in his "new" room (ie the au pair room). We read books, Oliver makes the babies laugh, and we all enjoy looking out of the window. I thought he did a really good job getting a photo of me with "da brothers".
| See! Even photos I take with this camera are a bit blurry |
Here's a compilation of some of Oliver's favorite things! His red car from Omi, his fire engine, his firehouse from santa... and the toilet? We have potty training on the brain.
Speaking of... Oliver is potty trained! The whole ordeal was much less tramatic that I had been bracing for. We went cold-turkey from diapers to underwear (not even pull-ups at night). He had a few accidents those early days, but he never wet the bed (at night or nap) and caught on quickly. We let him quick a "special treat" on his first accident-free day, and on Tuesday after daycare, Oliver and I picked up "Berenstain Bears: The Bad Dream".... and we have been reading that book, and that book only ever since! ahhhhh..... It's been three weeks since we started and he is already telling us when he has to go and doesn't require a lot of coaxing from us - yeah! Now if only he had better aim!
No comments:
Post a Comment