Monday, October 17, 2011

Philly Phun Weekend

The weather was gorgeous this weekend and we made good use of it and spent lots of quality time with Oliver outside enjoying the city.  Best of all, Oliver was in unsually cheerful spirits and a lot of fun to be aroun!!!!  On Saturday we went to a nearby park that was having a fall festival and yesterday we met Scott, Jenn, & Remi (Oliver's cousin) for a morning at the Zoo, followed by a trip to Smiths Playground.  Fun was had by all!
Lots of photos this time, because I just couldn't narrow it down any further.  I {heart} my camera!
Oliver made a beeline for the tractor (read: steering wheel) at the Children's petting zoo
In such a good mood that even Aunt Jenn could hold him!
Roar!  Up close & personal with sleeping lions





cousins!
I was there too!!!
On the wooden slide (very proud of this photo - tricky lighting)

Daddy enjoys Oliver's favorite fire engine too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow...still rejecting <3 huh? haha