I can't believe that it is already the end of July -- where has the summer gone??? We have had amazing luck with the summer this year -- not a single rainy Sunday! The first year we had the bungalow, it rained on many Sundays, which was a real bummer. We have been at the bungalow just about every weekend since early June and with the exception of our family vacation in August, plan on being up there every weekend through Labor Day. I feel SO incredibly fortunate to have this great place for our kids to run around. Without the bungalow, I think Adam and I would have already moved to the suburbs.
Here are photos from pool-time so far...
Oliver is getting more and more brave in the water. Last weekend, we got him and Devon to each wear the lifevests and FLOAT in the water. After some initial tentativeness, the two of them were pros, shivering and cold, but unwilling to get out of the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment