Our new au pair, Lena arrived last Friday. Oliver came with me to pick her up. He was so proud of the sign he made himself and we had been talking her up for the last week, trying to get everyone prepared for the switch.
Over the weekend, the twins and I stayed in Philly with Lena, getting her comfortable in our house and showing her around the city, while Adam and Oliver went up to the bungalow.
We went to the Spruce Street Harbor Pop-up that I have been meaning to check out. I enjoyed a nice cold beer while the boys got dirty playing inthe fountain.
On Monday, we went to Please Touch in the morning and then Lena had all three for the afternoon.
Today's Lena's first real full day with the twins. Loving that we got a Picture Of The Day (POTD)!
No comments:
Post a Comment