It's Day #3 of my four day trip and I'm ready to be home. It's been a bit tough for Adam since I have been gone since Lil' Man has started waking up around 3-4am the last couple of mornings and hasn't been going back to sleep until his 9-10am nap. So, Adam is a bit sleep-deprived during a particularly stressful workweek. AND, we are having more issues with water in the basement and the leaking roof. Never a dull moment!
Jana skyp'd with me this morning and I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get more of a reaction out of Lil' Man. I figured he would recognize my voice (even if he couldn't figure out that it was mommy in 2D on the screen) and would get all happy & smiley, but that just wasn't the case. I'm sure we'll be using Skype to keep in touch on future business trips.

No comments:
Post a Comment