Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Toy!

Just found a brand of toys I'm in love with... Plan Toys  What drew me to their toys at BuyBuyBaby was that they were made out of wood and not cheap plastic crap (turns out they are also incredibly enviornmentally & socially responible - which would explain their price tag). 

The one we bought Lil' Man reminds me fondly of blocks I had in Germany at my Oma's house. This walker is supposed to be for 10mo+, but since he's already enjoying walking around when you hold his hands, I figure it wouldn't be long before something like this would come in handy. 

5 comments:

Jen said...

PLAN is awesome - they are a Greek company I think. I like their stuff because it was one of the few toxin-free/toxin-low toy lines out there.
http://www.plantoys.com

I have to warn you though - don't ever get their catalog! its torture! way too much cool stuff!

Jen said...

forget the Greek thing - no idea where I got that from. hahaha

Heike said...

A catalog came in the box - very scary!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm assuming you're already obsessed with Melissa & Doug toys...they're one of my favorites for all gift-giving occasions!

Heike said...

Melissa & Doug toys? Never heard of them - but I'm excited now!!! Can't wait to check them out!