Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday

It's been quite awhile since we celebrated a holiday with my dad and Margit's family.  Jana was actually with us the last time.   We're a large, noisy crew when everyone gets together!



We tried to take a photo of the  kids before the Easter Egg hunt - no telling what they wold be like once the sugar kicked in! Alex, our cat napper, was taking an unusually long nap and wasn't in the photo.  Sigh, Murphy's Law, I guess.


I love this photo - Julian and Erik, the big kids, trying to console a distraught Lukas....

Mormor delivers the egg hunt rules the Easter Bunny told her.

The whole day was a bit overwhelming for Oliver.  I can't say I blame him, a group this size is bound to be noisy - there's just no getting around that.  Getting more than three easter eggs managed to cheer him right up!  Considering he didn't have a nap, (Sunday or Friday) we thought he was a real trooper.  








We did manage to get a photo post-hung of all NINE grandchildren!

Somewhere underneath that pile of boys is Uncle Adam.  Even Lukas was getting into the fun!




No comments: