None of the presents we had gotten him were things he could play with immediately (mental note for next year). The walkie-talkies from Daddy are very cool and will come in handy this summer at the SSC. At the last consignment sale I was able to score a VTech 2 and some games and some story collections (presents from da-brothers). The video games are still a bit over his head, but I'm sure he will pick it up quickly. Thankfully, Pauline got him a very cool farm tractor with a wagon that tips over. He got a cute fireman shirt from Jana, which he insisted on wearing that day - how cute that both Pauline & Jana sent him presents!
Since his party was on Sunday, we decided to do a family outing to celebrate Oliver's birthday. We headed to Please Touch Museum - one of Oliver's favorites. Now that the babies are mobile, they were able to have a bit of fun as well (not like the last time Oliver & I had met Nicole & Devon at the museum). Lukas napped for quite a while, so he didn't play that much, but Alex really loved climbing through tunnels and going down the slide in the 3 & Under areas.
| In the space room! |
| Lukas asleep in the stroller behind me |
Oliver kept asking when we were going to eat cake. So, while getting last minute groceries for the party, I got him an Elmo cupcake for after dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment