We are starting to see the first glimmers of the family fun we will be able to have playing as a family with all three kids.... Of course, the stars have to align for this to happen (no one overtired, dinner finished early, and not bath night), but we have had two particularly great nights of family fun recently. Well, one night, the second night (when I wanted to videotape) Oliver was a bit uncooperative. I'm hopeful this will become a more regular occurrence over the coming months.
I bought these ride-on toys at consignment sales (I admit it! I am becoming a consignment sale junkie!). I made the mistake of only buying one ride-on toy at the first sale. Why did I think buying a single super-fun toy for 3 boys would be a good idea? Of course I had to get one for each baby... and then I realized Oliver would freak if he didn't have one too... there's a lot of plastic laying around our house these days! Anyway... the babies weren't very steady sitting on these for some time, but now they all really enjoy getting pushed back and forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment